Monday, September 21, 2015

Willow Glen Child Photographer - Baby Nathan is 3 months old!

I got to know the Ringquist family in April when Jenny & Pete had their maternity photos done with me. Then I got to meet Nathan at just a few days old for his newborn session! I've loved watching him grow and boy did he when I saw him for his 3 month old session!  He is so smiley and one of the happiest babies I've ever had the pleasure of photographing. 

It was so much fun to get some pictures of him in his home doing what he loves eating, sleeping, smiling and adoring his mommy! It was also so great to catch up with Jenny and talk about mommy things. I love my job and the people I photograph so much! :)














If you would like a lifestyle session done with your family in San Jose by Laura Pope Photography, email me at laura@laurapopephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment