Monday, September 21, 2015

Tova & James - Laura Pope Photography Los Altos Maternity Photographer

Oh I am so behind at blogging! This is the beginning of my busy season and I'm trying to catch up with my poor, neglected blog!

This was such a special session to me. Tova and I are actually friends from high school. Considering we both went to high school in Los Angeles, it's extra special to meet up since we are both living in Northern California now! And what better way to meet up than over maternity photos in a gorgeous location in Los Altos!

I'm so lucky (ok, and maybe jealous!) that all of my maternity clients have that glow about them! Look at this gorgeous girl! She's no exception-- she looks angelic!



















If you would like your maternity photos taken in San Jose by Laura Pope Photography, email me at laura@laurapopephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment