Tuesday, June 30, 2015

San Jose Newborn Photographer - Welcome to the World, Nathan!

I met Pete & Jenny in April when we did their maternity session in South San Jose. Jenny was beaming with that pregnancy glow that every pregnant woman longs for. You can see it for your self here
I was so excited when they asked me to take newborn photos once their new bundle arrived. We picked a date and everything was set. A few weeks later, Jenny emailed me and said they were on their way to the hospital! The next day, their gorgeous boy was born. Early, but perfect and healthy in every way. 
Nathan was not only handsome and sweet, but he was truly the strongest newborn I had ever photographed. It's incredible that he was born early and still had all of that strength. It's not all that surprising since his daddy used to throw discus. Could you imagine what kind of strength Nathan would have had if he was born on his due date?! I spent so much time trying to get him to straighten his little fingers out, and he would just grip my hand or clench his fist tighter than any other newborn I had ever seen! Pete, you must be so proud!!









Congratulations, Pete & Jenny! You have one spectacular boy!!

If you would like newborn photos done by Laura Pope Photography, please contact me at laura@laurapopephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment