Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Alora Wolf - Senior Portrait San Jose Photographer

I'll just warn you now. This entry is going to be LOADED with photos and a pretty sweet story to go with it. I've known Alora for about 2 years now because I've been photographing her family since her brother was born! Her family and I have gotten to know each other as we've done multiple sessions together and I truly just love them all. When I got a call from Alora's mentor, Brittain, she said that she was going to surprise Alora with senior portraits and wanted to know if I could do them. I was so excited to be in on the surprise! It was such a special gift from Brittan who surprised Alora with getting her hair & make up done on top of photos. As you can tell from the photos, we had a blast the entire time. Most of the photos were taken at a special child hood park in San Francisco that Alora loved growing up.

Get ready to see a zillion pictures! I couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous model. Congratulations, Alora! And here's to your next journey in life!






























No comments:

Post a Comment