Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Seger Family in South San Jose

This is my second time photographing the Seger Family, and I feel so blessed to be able to do their family photos again this year! They have become dear friends of mine, and I'm super lucky to be able to say that! 

Melissa saw Rachael & Sebastion's engagement session and she immediately messaged me and asked if they could do their family photos under that oak tree. Of course I was so excited! Someone else was willing to make the trek up that hill?? YES!!! The oak tree was a little more bare this time of year, but the sky was absolutely stunning, and Melissa, Rob, Lydia & Ellie were all amazing.







 If you would like your family photos done in San Jose with Laura Pope Photography, please email me at laura@laurapopephotography.com




No comments:

Post a Comment