Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Salsamendi Family - An Adventurous Session!

Chrissie shared with me that previous photo shoots have been stressful and that the kids didn't really want anything to do with getting their picture taken. So she decided that she wanted to approach this session with a different idea. She packed a wagon full of toys and dress up clothes, and let Cora & Zac just go town having fun! It was seriously a blast to watch them play & run around.
Somewhere between story time and monkey in the middle, Chrissie asked me if I'd be willing to hop on Light Rail for some more pictures. Cora & Zac were almost as excited as I was with that question! 








 


Thank you for such a fun and spontaneous photo session, Salsamendi Family!!

If you would like your family photos done in San Jose with Laura Pope Photography, please email me at laura@laurapopephotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment