Thursday, July 16, 2015

Waiting for Baby Oliver - San Jose Maternity Photographer

I was so, SO honored when Kristen reached out to me and asked me to be the one to do her maternity photos! She is another local photographer and we met a couple of years ago at a photography seminar. I love networking with other photographers in San Jose! It's so fun to have a great group of colleagues to share things with. 
Anyway, we chose to do her maternity photos at this great Los Altos location and we were in for a real treat. Near the end of the session, horses came up to us looking for treats! We gave them a few scratches, but none of us happened to have carrots, so they quickly moved along. I have to say, it made for some awesome photos. 
We had a blast and my favorite part of the whole session was how much I could tell Kristen & Felipe were in love. Sure, I could say that about any couple that I have the pleasure of photographing, but these two had something truly special that I just loved witnessing. Baby Oliver is so lucky to be born into this family!!

Congratulations, Schneider Family!!

























If you would like your maternity photos done by Laura Pope Photography in Los Altos, please email me at laura@laurapopephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment