Monday, January 12, 2015

Rancho San Lucas - Family Photos

Heather contacted me about a special session done in a super special location. A family ranch in San Lucas. It's funny because the directions she gave me were something like "and follow the dirt road until the first gate and head up the path..." The ranch doesn't even have an address! Once I pulled up, I knew I was in for something special. Not only were the rolling hills, oak trees, and barns absolutely gorgeous, but the family was truly amazing. So warm and welcoming to me. I got to learn a little bit about the ranch which has been in their family for seven generations and holds one of the oldest adobe buildings on it! It was established in 1862 and has several buildings that have been there since that year. I hope to be able to go back to visit this incredible family and gorgeous ranch again one day.
















No comments:

Post a Comment