Monday, December 22, 2014

A personal project - San Jose Child Photographer

I don't normally blog my personal projects, although... maybe I should start! It's fun to document my own life sometimes. :)

Anyway, usually Millie wakes me in the morning. She's typically up with the sun and comes to snuggle with us in our bed, but this morning was different. She slept in, and I went in to take a pictures of something I so rarely get to see! (Her sleeping!)

I wish that I would have known this was going to happen so that I could have straightened her room up and made sure she was wearing her best pjs, but hey... this is real life. ;)






I once saw a photographer document the entire day of one of her clients. Everything from early morning bed head, all the way to bubble baths & brushing teeth. I've been thinking a lot about it lately and I think I'm going to give it a try. 

If you would like your family photographed by Laura Pope Photography in San Jose, contact me at laura@laurapopephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment