Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Canines & Couture - Crissy Field, San Francisco

I had the honor of doing a photo shoot with the gorgeous Jules, and handsome Rufus from Canines & Couture on Saturday. We met at Crissy Field just before sunset. Silly me, I wore short sleeves and flip flops. I should have known better-- I was a San Francisco resident for a short time!  Summers there are freezing!!

Anyway, despite freezing our tails off, I had a great time getting to know these two. Ru was the best behaved and most handsome Bulldog that I've ever met.











If you love smooshy faces and fashion, then Jules' blog is the place to go. She writes about it all! From designer hand bags, to great accessories for your pup, like the bow tie Ru is wearing! Head on over to her site for the deetz!

PS, is there ANYTHING cuter than this guy sitting in front of the Golden Gate Bridge?? I think not!

4 comments:

  1. Look at my SMOOSH. He is so handsome. The camera loves him! ;) You're so talented, Laura.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jules! You are certainly right, the camera loves him, and he loves the camera!!

      Delete
  2. I know a Smooshy is the best!! I want a Smooshy!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ali, this session with Rufus made me want another Smooshy too! I have a boxer, but there is always room for more smoosh! :)

      Delete